One v3 - Shut off from touch screen

TomTom Model(s)
One 3rd Edition
Is there a way to shut off the device from the touch screen? I have made a mount in my car that limits access to the top of the device.

I know looking through the menu options, there is not a setting for this. But with all the 3rd party apps and such for TomTom I thought that maybe someone else would have wanted this too.

Is there a way to shut off the device from the touch screen? I have made a mount in my car that limits access to the top of the device.

I know looking through the menu options, there is not a setting for this. But with all the 3rd party apps and such for TomTom I thought that maybe someone else would have wanted this too.

If your mount makes it hard to shut off the unit, then isn't it also hard to turn it on? What you really want is for the unit to power on and off automatically when it senses external power, right? I'd like to see that feature implemented too, either from a firmware update or a 3rd party app.

Ask a Question