TomTomOne Shutting Off

I've never had problems with my TomTomOne, but while driving home from a long trip, the device just shut off. I turned it back on and replugged it into the cigarette lighter in my car, but it only stayed on for about five minutes before shutting off again. Now when I try to use it, it only turns on for about 2 seconds before shutting off. Then if I try again, it won't even turn on at all. I've pushed the reset button as well. I have no idea why this is happening, but it's incredibly frustrating!! :mad:

Has anyone had this happen? What did you do to fix it? Thank you!

This may be a sign of a flattened battery. Are you sure the unit has been charging? Just seeing the green light isn't enough. Do you have a wall adapter you can use?

If not, can you connect your unit to the computer and let it charge a good 3 hours. Make sure the usb port is not on a hub and normally ports on the rear of the computer are more reliable than the front.

Ask a Question