North_America 720 support Las Vegas map or not

Hi,
I have installed North_America map V720 of TOMTOM7 on my HTC, I found that I could not select street in Las Vegas as my destination while other cities like San Francisco & Los Angles that could be selected as destination. So wheather this map support Las Vegas city or not?
Thanks!

Hi,
I have installed North_America map V720 of TOMTOM7 on my HTC, I found that I could not select street in Las Vegas as my destination while other cities like San Francisco & Los Angles that could be selected as destination. So wheather this map support Las Vegas city or not?
Thanks!

I am not acquainted with your model gps but could it be that you have to select the state of Nevada first and then city and then street?

Hello,
I can not even search the Nevada by input the ZIP code while other city like San Francisco that could be selected by zip code. Does ver720 support Nevada or not.

If a North America map or USA & Canada map, then ALL States and Provinces can be accessed; it has nothing do do with the version number of the map.

Something else is causing the problem you are having.

Okey, I will try it again. My device is HTC S1+ and I would feedback if any progress was made.
Thanks!

Ha, I got the answer! The state name can be changed when setting the destination. So it should select the state first and then the cities, street,etc. How stupid I am!

Uh, I think I suggested that in post #2 of this thread. :eek:

Anyway, glad you got it resolved and remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. :D :D

Ask a Question