New version of Tripmaster available

Tripmaster assiatance.

i am new to wanting to experience the joy of tripmaster and i can't seem to find the application to install inorder to update with the v8.1 cabinet file i found. help please:D
thanks

-theql :)

I was wondering how I can uninstall Tripmaster from my TT. From the site it says:

If you want to uninstall Tripmaster, proceed as follows directly on your Tomtom :

remove /tripmaster,
in /sdkregistry directory, remove all the files beginning by trip,
if you have anymore of my plugins installed, remove also the /skin directory.

The question I have is, can I remove the '/sdkregistry' altogether, or is it needed for something else? Also, what is "SDK" exactly? Can I remove the 'SDKFileCalls' folder as well? I don't remember it being there before trying to install Tripmaster.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Is tripmaster the only 3rd party application you have installed?
Do you have a custom menu?
If you don't have anything but tripmaster, then you can delete the whole sdk folder.

Is tripmaster the only 3rd party application you have installed?
Do you have a custom menu?
If you don't have anything but tripmaster, then you can delete the whole sdk folder.

Thanks Pedro! Yeah, Tripmaster was the only 3rd party application installed and I don't have a customized menu. I've deleted both sdk folders...cheers! :D

Tripmaster question

Hi all
I have a TT 730 go model with latest app and maps on it.
Can I install the tripmaster on it? Plz help

Ask a Question