Tripmaster and New910 version

Did not dock 910 for awhile (2mos). When I did ran auto update. Got a new tomtom home and 910 version. Now tripmaster does not work. If I turn it on I get a static screen and have to press the manual reset button. Anyone else experience this? Any remedies?

Yes, these applications won't work right now with Navcore 7.
The only remedy is to roll back to Navcore 6.

How does one go back to version 6. I'm not sure I have a back-up version of 6 available. Can you download it from Tomtom somehow?
Thanks for any help.

How do I do that? Did not care to much for the new interface anyway. Did not care for the old one either but at least I am used to it.

Yes, read carefully this :

http://www.webazar.org/tomtom/tripmaster.php?lang=uk

and you'll find the solution.

Huh? Sorry I am simple. Can You narrow that down just a bit? Or someone tell me how to just fix it? I already downloaded the newest tripmaster I am Just not sure how to install it with the new TOMTOM Home. But will it even work? I hate updates they just seem to cause more problems than they solve.

Huh? Sorry I am simple. Can You narrow that down just a bit? Or someone tell me how to just fix it? I already downloaded the newest tripmaster I am Just not sure how to install it with the new TOMTOM Home. But will it even work? I hate updates they just seem to cause more problems than they solve.

Tripmaster v1.8a will work on your GO910 in v7 version.

To install it with TTH 2.0 or 2.1, download the ZIP files, unzip it and copy .CAB and .TOC in the Downloads directory of Tomtom Home repository. Then, run TTH, go into the Update my device function (or something like that) and you'll the Tripmaster application. Just install it.

Then, apply the first paragraph of my Tripmaster web page and it's done !

For GO910 unit, does "screenadaptation rider2" get changed to screenadaptation GO910 ?

Also, other then the virtual keyboard displays, does tripmaster othewise function normally?

If your GO910 is running a v7 version, you need to change screenadaptation. Any function, except the virtual keyboard, is working.

Thanks - great job. I had a problem when I let my 910 update to version7.160 without first removing Tripmaster 1.5 - froze the unit. Restored it, deleted 1.5, and installed 7.162. Then followed your webpage instructions - except used "GO910" instead of "rider2" - which would not work (I guessed wrong). put in rider2 in place of "none", works great.

If I want to change background colors, I can still do it like I did on 1.5 - change the color codes in the config file. I found a slight off-white color in the day mode works better over here in Sunny California.

Again - great work.

Fix for Tripmaster doesn't stay fixed

On my TT910, running 7.162, I applied the screenadaptation fix for Tripmaster 1.8a. It works, but if I try to bring up Speed Control, the screen goes back to garbage, and whatever caused it appears to have overwritten the config file to leave "screenadaptation none."

I thought of trying to lock the config file from my Macbook Pro but worried about unintended consequences.

Ask a Question