New version of Tripmaster available

Here is why I ask:

Version 1.7

This version includes :

* logs may be recorded in POI format
* the audible speed alarm may be replayed at a specified interval
* the altitude may be displayed in a flashing message, even when Tripmaster is not on foreground
* and a surprise...

Here is why I ask:

Version 1.7

This version includes :

* logs may be recorded in POI format
* the audible speed alarm may be replayed at a specified interval
* the altitude may be displayed in a flashing message, even when Tripmaster is not on foreground
* and a surprise...

I would like to know too. I see some of the new options that I don't remember seeing but the suspense is killing me...LOL

I would like to know too. I see some of the new options that I don't remember seeing but the suspense is killing me...LOL

I like the new POI tracker....

Any way I can set a custom NAME for the files? i don't like the long numbers...

I want simple name like "03/20/07 - Claimant Activity" instead of 121707 at the end....

I've got a question regarding TRIPMASTER: I loaded 1.7a and I've been fooling around with it, now how do I remove the question marks (?????) from the 'No route planned!' screen? :( I've reset the One twice after stopping all of the trips running in the background with no luck. :confused: I haven't seen anything listed in the instructions for TRIPMASTER about restoring the normal TT screens. I know I'm missing something somewhere (those screws in my head I'm already aware of)! :D

Ask a Question