New Application version 19.201.0010.411(0)

That is the correct public release by TomTom for current WiFi devices, see first paragraph.
It does not apply to your model.

Thank you for your response Arno.
I was curious though about your comment about the model since I have applied the update now - it transpires I had not updated my profile on this web site - I have a GO 5200 now as well as my earlier 540 and the GO 5200 is listed on the Tom Tom release notes.

One thing noted is the "What's New" section - I think this is new in itself and in here it refers "To avoid motorways, select Route Planning in the Settings menu and switch off Motorways" - that surprised me as I thought avoid motorways had been on the device from purchase.

IFTTT is referred to in the release notes - I have never heard of this term but have found it to be an abbreviation for "If This Then That" and this is explained more on
http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26466/~/using-ifttt

Mike

One thing noted is the "What's New" section - I think this is new in itself and in here it refers "To avoid motorways, select Route Planning in the Settings menu and switch off Motorways" - that surprised me as I thought avoid motorways had been on the device from purchase.
I cannot be certain, Mike, but I think that "Avoid motorways" has only been implemented with OS 19.2.

IFTTT is referred to in the release notes - I have never heard of this term but have found it to be an abbreviation for "If This Then That" and this is explained more on
http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26466/~/using-ifttt
Mike

As far as I know, that is only available on a couple of new devices.
IFTTT integration lets your TomTom GO Premium and TomTom GO Premium X

Ask a Question