New TomTom One LE Owner

If you have any difficulty (esp. with satellite & gps, call TomTom for great support.

I got the TomTom One LE at Best Buy on Black Friday. I experienced the same problem with having to "reset" the device with a paper clip in order to get satellites and have the gps work.

TomTom support has been excellent (contrary to what I had previously read) and I am very pleased with the quick connect and accurate problem solving.

As others have noted on this forum, support had me install the "TomTom Application for ONE New Edition (7.162) available from TomTom Home (under "Manage Your TomTom" - "Install to TomTom"). It appears to have solved the problem.

I had previously used the "Quick GPS fix" for the TomTom One New Edition but that did not seem to solve the problem.

If you have any problems, I would recommend calling TomTom support. You will be very pleasantly surprised with the quick response and good support.

This is my first gps and I did not know anything about them when I purchased this. It seemed like a good price to see if I would like it. I do very little driving but I now do not want to leave home without it. It actually is very beneficial.

Ask a Question