New Map ...?

Harumph. News to us! Keep us posted.

I 'm helping a friend of mine to get his VIA 1605TM LTM .
I'll let you know after he gets activated , then we will find out if he need a SD card or not .

Will keep you all posted .

Thanks .

Yes, that should be interesting. While you noted that TS said only Via models are impacted by this, the 1605 is known as a Start 60 around the rest of the world.

Ok .. I'm downloading new map V9.00 ,,,, let see where it's going to install ..?

(BTW ..the guy lost the box ..so he can not activate LTM for now..)

Updated new map V900 , MyTTom replaces the 895 from SD card with new one ,
The original OLD one remains in the device .
Maybe it's the way it works ..?

NO, that is NOT the way it is 'supposed' to work, but it's certain the way it will have to work for you for the time being -- until Tech Support can get its act together and get that old map off your internal memory for you.

I didn't realize 900 had been released to the public yet! Must have just happened this morning.

NO, that is NOT the way it is 'supposed' to work, but it's certain the way it will have to work for you for the time being -- until Tech Support can get its act together and get that old map off your internal memory for you.

I didn't realize 900 had been released to the public yet! Must have just happened this morning.

Well , hopefully TT will fix the website soon ..
Come to think of it ...VIA models do not have function to add music , nor picture viewer ..
then why they make sd card slot for ...?? new maps ...??

15mih4x.jpg

Did not the new announcement show up for you, canderson? Was set to start today. :confused:
Until you actually cut it loose, the only word I had of a production release of 900 was the preparation you were doing for the usual thread, and I know that you do that preparation in anticipation of a release in a reasonable time! In "another venue" where one would expect to hear about such things, AFAIK, there has been no 900 release. Then again, things have been going rather to crap there lately, so perhaps it's a lower priority at the moment?

Come to think of it ...VIA models do not have function to add music , nor picture viewer ..
Yes, additional maps, added voices, and in my case, tons of custom POI data. I toss about 10,000 POI at my units each week.

Yes, additional maps, added voices, and in my case, tons of custom POI data. I toss about 10,000 POI at my units each week.

I'm glad that they finally put one in , so we can add more stuffs "in the future though"
right now my MyTT "manage content" does not works as TT home .
and again VIAs come with 4GB but they won't let us use that wasted 2.9GB of the OLD map ....????

TT site says that i can make a back up "for the whole device" to sd card but do not show you how to do it ...?? not even on PC ..?

Maybe TT released these models way before the softwares can catch up .. ?? ..dispike that , I like it ...best GPS I have owned .

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no way to do a full unit backup on a Nav3 unit like your 1435. Where did you see something like that on the web site? Do you have a URL for it? Are you sure that wasn't related to Nav2 units like your 340?

There is no way to do a full unit backup on a Nav3 unit like your 1435. Where did you see something like that on the web site? Do you have a URL for it? Are you sure that wasn't related to Nav2 units like your 340?

I read it some where "TT's site ..I guess" .. while shopping for it ..let me check ..!!

Ask a Question