New Go 740 user manual?

TomTom Model(s)
Go 740
Is there a more complete user manual which will instruct or inform me of the menu contents of the 740 and show me how to navigate between functions? For example, after reaching my destination: how do I switch the 740 to go home, or some other function from where I arrived at my first destination? thanks!

Any specifics, just ask here.

For example, you asked what to do if you have got to a destination and now want the TomTom to take you home again. Well that's just two taps in the top left of the screen.

The first takes you to "Navigate to.." in the main menu and the second is "Home"
(always assuming you have previously set your "Home" location of course... that's done in the Preferences menu).

To be honest, I think if you just spend ten minutes just going through all the menus, that's going to teach you far more than a TomTom manual will ever do!

For instance, you'll find the same layout of menu icons appearing over and over, so the same options (Home, Favourite, Address, etc) will be offered in "Navigate to..." and also when you tap "Find" on the "Browse map" screen.

Ask a Question