Navcore Version 7.131

>>Couldn't you just open windows explorer, find were the back-up is saved, copy it to another location and then go into TT Home and make another backup?

Ya, that's what I did, but the other method was better IMO.

New Navcore 7 update does improve GPS lock dramatically! Didn't get Home update yet but will keep trying. The added power off feature when external power is remove from the TT1 New Edition is great (now if they would only finish the fix and make it power on when external power is applied).

:)

Here, here! I like the automatic off feature a lot, but it's going to get annoying to have to turn it back on every time I stop for gas on a road trip.

:)

Here, here! I like the automatic off feature a lot, but it's going to get annoying to have to turn it back on every time I stop for gas on a road trip.

Why would it do that? If you have it plugged into the cig lighter socket the power is continuous whether the car is running or not.

Why would it do that? If you have it plugged into the cig lighter socket the power is continuous whether the car is running or not.

No, the power definitely cuts off in my car when I pull the key out.

Actually you could just turn off this option and it'd stay on even if you stopped for gas, but the key thing for me is that it makes it more convenient to put on the mount and get going instead of having to hold the power button for a few seconds. With an active mount, it'd be even more convenient.

That varies from car to car.

But when you turn the car off, it gives you a 10-second countdown with a cancel button, so you can just hit that when you stop for gas.

do I want this? I have a tomtom One V2, is this new navcore version 7 a worthwhile upgrade, or is it too buggy still?

ok mine wont update to 7.131. i downloads and says updated. then i check and still says 7.12. did it several times and still doesnt work. disconnected powered off, restarted home, and still wont update.

Ask a Question