What version of NavCore do I have

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please tell me what version of Navcore do I have for my tomtom unit? Do I have the latest north america map?

I have pasted all the details of my gps unit into my signature.

Thanks,

The latest map is 840 (came out november 20th). I think your model now has a new application of 9.025.

Connect to Home and 'Update My unit'. You should be offered a new application. If so, accept it and follow the steps carefully about disconnecting and rebooting the machine.

Do you know if TT may release newer version of north america map soon? Would I qualify for newest update (if they released another update in mid January) since my unit is only 1 week only?

Thanks,

The next new map release isn't expected until late Feb so I wouldn't bother waiting as you will miss the bus for the update that you do currently qualify for, go past your 30 days and risk it and you might end up with nothing - Mike

I have just finish updating my unit and now app version is 9.025 but map has not changed at all. Do you know if this has anything to do with TT home account? I have not created my account yet so I am not sure if that is why I did not latest north american map from TT home.

Thanks,

Ask a Question