Navcore Version 7.131

Got an update this morning when I connected my One New Edition. It was Navcore 7.131. The description in TTHome 2.0 said it was for the One XL, One New Edition, and One 3rd Edition

Not sure what this update addressed, but I have to say my satellite fix seems to be a lot faster. I will try it out throughout the day and see if it continues to be better than before.

UPDATE -

I just took my One New Edition out for a short errand after the 7.131 update. I am shocked at how fast it is getting a satellite lock - it is literally instantaneously locking. I thought it may have been a fluke, so I turned it off, waited awhile, and turned it back on. The satellite locks as soon as the map is displayed. Did this several times with the same results. Hope it keeps working this way!

Last edited:
Well, my One has been connected with Home v2.0.0.370 running all day and nothing is downloading in the background.

Just connected using Home 2.0 and picked up the new version. Has some nice added features, especially being able to update QuickGPSFix data through the phone and the "Show traffic on the way to/from work" feature.

Still have Home 1.5

I just backed up & downloaded Navcor 7 but did not get Home 2.0. I still have 1.5. Tried downloading from TT site but only got 1.5.

weird that its seem pretty random

so is the one NE have map correction working or it will only work with 6.75 + maps ?

6.75+ maps only. Oddly enough, I can't see the new maps when I visit the online store via HOME.

I just backed up & downloaded Navcor 7 but did not get Home 2.0. I still have 1.5. Tried downloading from TT site but only got 1.5.

Clicking "Make Backup" should ask for a HOME update. At least, that's what happened with me
I got 7.131 when I connected this evening. Still haven't gotten Home 2.0 though, I'm still stuck at 1.5. Weird.

Jim

see above reply

I just got version 7 too, but still stuck on Home 1.5 yet also. I assume Home 2.0 has the mapshare download stuff.

i have the 6.75 maps and still haven't downloaded any mapshare updates....I don't know if anyone else has either.

Let me know people.

New Navcore 7 update does improve GPS lock dramatically! Didn't get Home update yet but will keep trying. The added power off feature when external power is remove from the TT1 New Edition is great (now if they would only finish the fix and make it power on when external power is applied).

Freezes after updating to Nav 7.131

Hello,
Noticed after updating to Nav 7.131, when I type "South Holland" for the city that I'm navigating to, the unit would freeze up and reset. Also freezes on letters I,Q R after typing "South " for the city. Didn't do this when using Nav 6.560. Anyone else experiencing this problem? What can be done to correct this?

Ask a Question