Lost nearly all POI categories ! ? !

At some point, I chose to only display on my map the following categories:

Fire Stations (for my son to look at)
Playing Fields
RBC Banks (custom POI I downloaded)
Schools

Now, these are the ONLY POIs I can access or navigate to. The rest are just plain gone from all accessibility via the Manage POIs option (ie, no restaurants, no stores, no nothing). How can I get these back? I have tried a factory reset and a pin reset to no avail. I can't find them anywhere. Even the bmp icons are gone except for those four. :confused:

At some point, my goal is to upgrade to the 920 POI version, though I can't figure out how to get TomTom to store everything on my SD card instead of its internal memory. (my internal mem is nearly full but my SD card has 4 GB of space, ready to be used)

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks!

TomTom GO 720
Home 2.5.2.60
Version 8.300

Hi thanks for the reply. That's just my problem, when I go to that screen, there are only those four categories listed and nothing else. When I choose "Navigate to - POI in City - It asks me which of those four categories do I want to search for". It's not that they are not displaying, they are just plain GONE.

Try a pin reset.

Also, in Preferences--> Do you have the option to show more or fewer menu options? Perhaps, you have 'fewer' selected.

Ask a Question