Looking for new GPS, any ideas on these?

I call it Murphy's Law. When things go wrong they really go wrong. ;)

I have one beef with the Easy Mount on the TomTom Gps, why does it sit so low.

I have a Chevrolet Venture that has a rectangular well or depression in the centre edge of the dash with a non slip mat. I mounted the mounting disc there on the left side when I got my first TomTom Gps. Whenever I used the Gps I would just remove the mat and mount the Gps. I cut a piece of black non slip material to cover the space beside the disc.

Whenever I do not have the Gps mounted the disc is covered by the stock mat, no evidence of a Gps mount. The Easy Mount does not fit as the Gps is now mounted too low and will not clear the lip of the depression.

I ordered an Arkon Windshiled / Dashboard / Console Mount for TomTom From Canada Gps. Then I found out that The Source had some mounts on sale for $6.85. It is a Nextech Low Profile window mount but it can be swiveled to fit the dash so I bought it to use until the other one comes.

Postage is being delayed here because of a sudden surge after the postal strike.

The Arkon Mount has more flexibility as to adjustment and positioning so it will be the one I will use once it arrives.

Now where did that DANG Nerf Ball go!: mad:

Ask a Question