Life like highway signs and roads animation on TT?

i keep seeing these in the advertisements. it actually shows the green highway signs and roads with lane marks. what is this feature and is it available on the 720 ? i have driven alot lately and i have never seen it once on my unit.:confused:

You are probably referring to Advanced Lane Guidance (bottom left of your status bar--if positionioned horizontally--with active lane to turn in white and incorrect lane greyed out) and Reality view (graphic simulation of some exits with the lane to take flashing with an arrow).

Yes, current maps for US roads show ALG and some Reality View. None for Canadian roads.

i keep seeing these in the advertisements. it actually shows the green highway signs and roads with lane marks. what is this feature and is it available on the 720 ? i have driven alot lately and i have never seen it once on my unit.:confused:

where do you live On long island ny on the long island expressway just about every exit shows reality view which is great.

If anyone on long island see s other roads with reality view can you tell me thanks

cleveland ohio

like i said, i drove to myrtle beach last week and i never saw this "reality view" utilized.????:confused:

Do a route demo from Dedham MA to Braintree MA.

Assuming you have map 830 or later, you should see the reality view upon entering 95 south.

If you don't see it, go to preferences, and select "show lane images"

Ask a Question