Lost activation code re: 'lifetime updates' XXL 540...?

I bought this TT in 2012 or so with Europe maps. Research suggests I may be able to get 2017 map updates with the activation code if it was a 540. Will TT retrieve that code for me, or have they stopped honoring the 'Lifetime' maps promise made at that time?

If the answer is 'No, you must now pay for the updated Europe maps', how do I ensure I have enough space on my unit to accommodate even a Western Europe map present day?

Thanks.
kkm9

XXL Classic 540 2GB TT-Home

I'm not aware of any Lifetime maps available for that model. What research exactly are you referring to? Think it is best if you seek Support's advice about any maps that you might be able to get now for that device:

United States
877-757-7137
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m EST

Also, see this:
http://us.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12356/kw/zoned maps

I'm not aware of any Lifetime maps available for that model. What research exactly are you referring to? Think it is best if you seek Support's advice about any maps that you might be able to get now for that device:

United States
877-757-7137
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m EST

Also, see this:
http://us.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12356/kw/zoned maps
If my memory is correct, in 2012 TomTom was offering Lifetime maps as a 540 option in the US, but was not doing that in Europe. I would try calling TomTom support - and be sure to have the Serial Number for your unit handy when you call.

- Tom -

Ask a Question