iPhone color schemes

TomTom Model(s)
iPhone / Android / GO1015
Do anybody know if it's possible to use your own color scheme on iPhone? I created a directory called schemes and put some of my GO schemes there, but it didn't seem to find it.

Yes, I called it schemes. Sorry about the typo..... I have corrected my original post.

But the question stands: Is it possible?

I hate to revive an old thread but does anyone know if this can be done? I would love to create or use some custom schemes on my iphone tomtom app.

bumpity bumpity - first post but I was wondering the same thing. I know it comes with a few options already but I don't care for them and I would hate to drop 50 bucks on something that i wouldn't be atheistically pleased with.

I drive a VW GTi with some beautiful red and blue interior lights and i don't want greens and browns and oranges messing up the zen. Call it OCD or whatever but I love my TomTom One with my customized schemes but it is time for a bit of an upgrade and since I already own an iPhone it would be silly for me to go purchase another stand alone unit. A simple yes or no would suffice and if it is possible, since I've already figured out that TomTom home doesn't function with the iPhone how would I customize everything?

I've used the search and got nowhere except here.

-Thanks in advance,
Chris

I don't think it's possible.
Strangely enough there's been a discussion about it in just the last few days over at the YourTomTom.com forums

Schemes on Iphone app

Ask a Question