hi all

in xl 340 s
how can i change route given to get to the same destination
thanks in advance

hi all

in xl 340 s
how can i change route given to get to the same destination
thanks in advance

I don' t have your unit I have the 920 but on mine I just tap the lower miles and hours on the lower part of your main screen This brings up find alternative on the lower part of the screen. Touch this and a screen comes up with a choice of calculate alternative. You can touch this button for a new route. If you do not liike this route you can touch it again. To go back to the original route just touch recalculate original. your unit should be somjewhat similar but not exact as my unit.

I don' t have your unit I have the 920 but on mine I just tap the lower miles and hours on the lower part of your main screen This brings up find alternative on the lower part of the screen. Touch this and a screen comes up with a choice of calculate alternative. You can touch this button for a new route. If you do not liike this route you can touch it again. To go back to the original route just touch recalculate original. your unit should be somjewhat similar but not exact as my unit.
After tapping the right bottom and Find alternative you can then tap either Travel via ... (where you then must specify an address or intersection) or Avoid part of route, which then gives you a turn-by-turn list where you can pick the one you do not want.
You may have to go through the latter more than once, particularly if you selected (.) Fastest route.

On a 340XL, the "find alternative" button has been replaced by "clear route" on the summary screen (which shows up when you tap the satellite bars).

To go to "find alternative", tap the map to show the main menu. Then tap find alternative from the main menu.

Ask a Question