advice change route useing via command

TomTom Model(s)
One (30 Series)/125/130 (512 MB) and XXL Classic - 2GB TTS
I have a TT One (30 series) Put in a from to route. The suggested route went through the city centre which I know is not the easiest route for where I wanted to go so used the Via command. It then showed the route I wanted but the via part of the route was saved as a separate route. To recreate the route I wanted I had to load both routes. Is it possible to save the route as a single from to route. Also when useing A to B in TT Home is there a via command to change a known unsuitable section.

Tomtom does not remember your preference for taking (or avoiding) a specific road during your trip. If you want to formalize your desired route AND if your model does Itinerary Planning, then that is the function you want.

In answer to your second question (A to B), the answer is 'yes'. Once the route is determined using the emulator in Home, you can select 'Find Alternative' and then you're met with a screen including: Avoid Roadblock; Travel Via; Avoid Part of Route.

Ask a Question