Go Back to first App8.302

TomTom Model(s)
Go 530
Anyone out there able to tell me how to get App 8.302 for my go530, I dont have a backup and want to try to restore it back to how it was when I got it.

thanks I will go and give that a try, I have had some luck by the way(dont know if you followed the other thread ?) will keep ya posted.

jst tried that link, file not found ??

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

Same problem here. Supposed to have worked. It's the link directly to TomTom's download server. It may be down for the moment. Try later, I think.

i dont mean to sound thick, but do i understand you correctly inas much as the App is the same for x20 x30 etc ?? to be hounest even if i did have doubts, after the first class info and pointers i`v had from you all, i would take it on faith anyway !! Any sugestions on how i mite get the "Navagate to spoken address"and "spoken address(dialogue)" icons back ?? Yes thanks again, the x30 works !!

Are you saying the VR is working with the x30 application you dl and installed?

No I havent got it installed as yet, I dont realy know how I got the spoken address dialogue to come back, though as i say, the icons just aint there in the normal menu only the spoken dialogue in the quick menu prefs. am back to read up on how to install this navcore just to see if it manages to get the rest back (i can hope !) have a look at the other thread i have tried to say what and how i came to have the VR back. I think its been pure luck realy-though it has to be said-I just would not have tried a single thing if i had`nt got top info an pointers from your`selfs.

Well yes the VR is working with App8.302 and with tim, English UK (the only voice it recognizes at mo) I did put Kath on but she nowhere to be found. I did have to re`load the ASR file though as it had all but gone (only the support_asr.dat that I put in myself was left) And I must say its running as though on drugs-ie-very very quickly no hanging around !! Still no icons in the menus only the in the quick prefs menu. I wounder what exactly I have done to start with, to have caused this trouble in first place ?? Oh I noticed that the App states that it is for go,one xl and rider, instead of Go 530,730,930, didnt read that way when i first got the 530 an looked at the info, but its still giving me VR address imput and I do have a backup this time if it all go`s wrong !!

Ask a Question