8.351 Back to 8.302

Do we have a procedure on how to awitch version 8.351 back to version 8.302 to my GO930 internal memory.I was using 8.302 before I updated to the latest map not realizing when ask to update to latest home which I did but it was too late that I realize everything was change.Now I wnt to go back to 8.302 which I believe is more stable tha 8.351. Thanks in advance.

Thanks to mvl & dhn for a quick reply but I cannot ope mvl's link as it say's web page cannot bo found, but will it be the same instruction to dhn's link. thanks again and please let me know.

Hmmm.... It's mvl's link to the forum topic/instructions that isn't working for some reason..(Gives a "page not found" fault).
Must be just a typo though, it's trying to point to the same place as dhn's link.

EDIT: Found it.....

the only difference is that mvl's link has ".htm" at the end of the URL, while dhn's one has ".html"

Last edited:

Ask a Question