upgraded to 8.351 app and now voice command is grayed out

TomTom Model(s)
740 GO Live
Hello,

I just manually installed the 8.351 app I downloaded from TomTom and extracted the cab file and replaced all of my files with the new ones. Everything seems fine except for voice command. The icon is now grayed out. How can I re-enable this on my 740 GO Live? It was working prior to the upgrade.

Make sure you have csspeech files in your specific map folder AND a text file called support_asr.dat with just a 1 in it, no quotes, spaces, or anything else and this file goes in your asr folder.

And, of course, you gotta have a computer voice selected.

Thank You!!!! I was missing the support_asr.dat file. Replacing that fixed my issue!

740 elevation ?

I
I purchased a TT 740 and am very impressed with operating system, however , when I access the (where am I) option I only get Latitude and Longitude. I would like to get elevation. The thing receives plenty of birds to cal.almost anything. I even get 5 birds inside my house if I am next to a window. Great unit.

Bobm818
East TN

I
I purchased a TT 740 and am very impressed with operating system, however , when I access the (where am I) option I only get Latitude and Longitude. I would like to get elevation. The thing receives plenty of birds to cal.almost anything. I even get 5 birds inside my house if I am next to a window. Great unit.

Bobm818
East TN

Answered in your other post.

Ask a Question