...getting music to resume on power-on...

I have noticed something about my GO720. I have it set to continue whatever it was doing at power-off when I power-on again, but what it really does is resume navigation when you power-on. I have wanted it to resume the music it was playing at the time of power-off when I power-on. The situation where this seems to work is if when you power-off you are on the jukebox screen that is showing the song playing -- if you power-off in this mode it seems that when you power-on it resumes playing music. Otherwise it stops playing music until you turn it on again. Does anyone have an comments on this, or know how to get it to resume music when it is powered-on on the map screen? thanks...

I have on my 920 to "start tomtom jukebox" checked in start up preferences. When I am playing a song and showing map, it will resume to the map screen and the song will continue from where it left off. If I am not playing a song and I am in map screen, It will start up showing jukebox. This is how mine works.

Ask a Question