Corrupt files on device

TomTom Model(s)
XL
I repaired my device an XL and reinstalled home two but seem to be having problems loading Map Share as I get an error during the backup process. The device appears to be working and finding locations OK. I did a manual backup prior to a hard drive crash and the previous Home backup is missing.
I tried loading from a back up I made but that appears faulty. So my question is:- Is there a download of the files necessary to operate a XL. that I can use to replace what I have. As I said it is working but I would like to keep it up to date.

Ad

Advertisements

canderson

TomTom Model(s)
GO720, GO740, GO 1535, Via 1535, Via 1605, GO 52, GO 600, GO 620, GO 630, GO Discover, TomTom Bridge
You 'repaired' your XL? What was broken, and what did you 'repair'?

Before you do anything else, make another manual backup to a separate location on your drive. Use the method in the following link:
https://www.tomtomforums.com/thread...-to-the-computer-and-how-to-restore-it.17864/

I do not understand 'having problems loading Map Share as I get an error during the backup process'.
There is no backup process associated with downloading and installing a Mapshare update from TomTom. Can you be specific about the error you are encountering?

Ask a Question