Corrupt files on device

TomTom Model(s)
XL
I repaired my device an XL and reinstalled home two but seem to be having problems loading Map Share as I get an error during the backup process. The device appears to be working and finding locations OK. I did a manual backup prior to a hard drive crash and the previous Home backup is missing.
I tried loading from a back up I made but that appears faulty. So my question is:- Is there a download of the files necessary to operate a XL. that I can use to replace what I have. As I said it is working but I would like to keep it up to date.

You 'repaired' your XL? What was broken, and what did you 'repair'?

Before you do anything else, make another manual backup to a separate location on your drive. Use the method in the following link:
https://www.tomtomforums.com/thread...-to-the-computer-and-how-to-restore-it.17864/

I do not understand 'having problems loading Map Share as I get an error during the backup process'.
There is no backup process associated with downloading and installing a Mapshare update from TomTom. Can you be specific about the error you are encountering?

Ask a Question