Can't get LMG

Sorry I have a One 130 and just realized I'm in another forum :eek:

I have app. 8.041 installed on my device but I don't get the newest map with the LMG. Any idea why and how to get it?

thanks!

Oh boy!!!

I'm in a nightmare right now! I called TT support this morning because I was able to get the new map through LMG and the guy told me that LMG is a one time use only!!!!!! What is that?

After arguing a little bit he told me to back up mu USA_CANADA folder on desktop than delete that folder in the Tomtom folder. After that he said go back to home and try LMG it should install. yes a map was there bit it still was 830 map and not 835. So I decided to copy back the USA_CANADA folder from desktop to TOMTOM folder.

Since then the device is doing free games by opening, freezing and rebooting!!!!! This morning I had a nice working device and now I live a nightmare!!!

Any ideas to help on this?

Had you taken advantage of the LMG before? If so, you just get 1 shot at it within the 30 days.

Connect your unit to Home. Start the emulator (Operate my Unit). Navigate to Manage Favourites and make 1 change: Add one, delete one, edit one, you decide.

Now, disconnect the unit properly from the computer (The blue icon in the bottom right of the Home screen).

Rebooting fixed?

Ask a Question