Blinking Blue Symbol

TomTom Model(s)
I have looked everywhere for what the blinking blue symbol is, under map corrections. I'm still learning the Go 730 so please bear with me. I was able to make a correction to my map after several tries. It was a private drive that was a wrong named street. The correct street was 2 blocks down. I did discover that I had to name the private drive before it would let me update.

Blinking blue dot appeared near the end of doing a full UK map update. Clicking on the dot did nothing, however, it dissapeared once the update had been fully installed. The blinking blue dot was replaced by the words "up to date". TomTom Go Discover then did a reboot.

Blinking blue dot appeared near the end of doing a full UK map update. Clicking on the dot did nothing, however, it dissapeared once the update had been fully installed. The blinking blue dot was replaced by the words "up to date". TomTom Go Discover then did a reboot.
The blue circle indicates that your map is being downloaded, then the map is installed on the device.

Ask a Question