Bad experience with Customer Service

Dear community, just wanted to share my trerrible experience with TOM TOM customer service. I wanted to upgrade the map on my XL and decided to buy one on line. The mas was actually never loaded in my tomtom site and I had to send the credit card statement for that. Not a big deal. After downoading the map on my device, that never worked again, as it was freezing when trying to navigate. I could never use the device anymore and I exchange it at the shop, as I bought an insurance with the device. I asked the refund for the map to the customer service, as I was never able to use it, and after two months of argumentation the refund was denied. Isn't it funny? TOMTOM have been replaced in my daily trips... and I am very happy now.

... I could never use the device anymore and I exchange it at the shop, as I bought an insurance with the device. I asked the refund for the map to the customer service, as I was never able to use it, and after two months of argumentation the refund was denied.
As part of your "two months of argumentation", did you ever produce the documents from your "shop" that demonstrated that you had exchanged the original unit for another? That's how the problem is typically managed.

Ask a Question