After Update, Home is broken

Stupid upgrades

I connected my TT through Home and the application update happened (silly me?). Now if I try to connect to get the latest GPSFix Home tells me I have an incorrect version of the application.

I think this is what is happening to ome to. I updated my GO, now the Operate my Go feature gives me an error message that says the function is not supported. I have written to TomTom, but the disappointing thing is that I am leaving town on Monday and really want to take my TomTom, since I have loaded it with POI for my trip to Denmark. Tecnnology often seems to fail at critical moments.

Do not despair yet if you have a problem with "operate my TomTom" from Home. Only despair if you cannot operate it for real :(

I don't mean to be facetious but the problem you are experiencing (if I have understood correctly) might only be the interface between Home and the TT. You may find the TT works fine when running "live".

Good Luck

I think the memory card is the problem

I took the memory card out and tried Operate My Go from the computer. I got a message that said I had to download a file, I did and Operate My Go worked perfectly. Then, I put the memory card back in and I have the same problem. With the card in, it does not matter if I operate from the internal memory, the problem still exists.

I realize that this is just Operate My Go, but using this feature is the easiest way that I have found to add POI information when I have a lot to add, so I prefer that this feature work as it should.

Joey

I took the memory card out and tried Operate My Go from the computer. I got a message that said I had to download a file, I did and Operate My Go worked perfectly. Then, I put the memory card back in and I have the same problem. With the card in, it does not matter if I operate from the internal memory, the problem still exists.

I realize that this is just Operate My Go, but using this feature is the easiest way that I have found to add POI information when I have a lot to add, so I prefer that this feature work as it should.

Joey

When you put the card back in, do a pin reset on the unit and then connect to the computer. See if that helps.

Ask a Question