Addressess wrong

TomTom Model(s)
tom tom one
I have a tom tom one and the gps seems to work fine the roads seem to be right on but if I put an address in it has been as far off as 2 miles. any help on this

I have a tom tom one and the gps seems to work fine the roads seem to be right on but if I put an address in it has been as far off as 2 miles. any help on this

This seems to be a problem with the TT pnd. I try to rely on coordinates if possible. My own house is a block off from where my 510 says it is. I even entered an address on Google Earth and and cam up being 5 homes down from where it actually is. I only use addresses as a guide to where I am going and do not rely on them. Good luck!!

This seems to be a problem with the TT pnd. I try to rely on coordinates if possible. My own house is a block off from where my 510 says it is. I even entered an address on Google Earth and and cam up being 5 homes down from where it actually is. I only use addresses as a guide to where I am going and do not rely on them. Good luck!!

yeah it is a bummer especialy when it is that far off....thanks for the info

Its not 100%, I was directed off the highway and to turn left and my destination was the middle of a hay field. I turned around crossed the street where I turned left (should have turned right) and my real destination was 2 blocks on the right.

With the odd ball places I go I will check Google as well, I Googled the address above and it was spot on.

yeah a hay field I can see that happening. I talked to someone that has a garmin and they used an address location and she said it took them right to the spot... I am about ready to return it I don't understand that if you use a POI from the tom tom it will take your right there. Another thing that I don't get we was going out a highway that I helped build about 6yrs ago and the tom tom thought I was out in the field. It didn't even show the highway. Eventually it showed me back on the road where the new road was built over the old one. ....

Ask a Question