Sharkstores' GO 2535TM WTE Sale On 19 July - Shipped Wrong Model

TomTom Model(s)
XL 340TM, XXL 540TM
On 19 July the Internet Deal Of The Day site Sharkstores had a sale on TomTom GO 2535TM WTE Refurbished units for $99 ( http://www.sharkstores.com/family/t...-maps-and-voice-recognition-refurbished/90956 ). I bought one and they sent me a GO 2535 instead with no lifetime map updates or lifetime traffic (no RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver included). If you know anyone who would've bought one of these have them check the model on the UPC on the bottom. Mine says 1CT5.019.00R which is the GO 2535. Have them contact Sharkstore at 1-888-742-7501 if they receive the wrong model also.

Received a response from Sharkstore through Facebook and they are saying their supplier made an error in the description of the product. If you did receive the wrong model GPS from them, email (e-mail address removed) to receive a return shipping label and get a full refund.

Ask a Question