adding poi questions

TomTom Model(s)
one v3
I have downloaded the red lights/ speed camera poi folder and have been trying to update it but can't figure out how. I use the mark location of a new camera on my 130 while I'm driving. so later I try to add it to the folder I already have but the only option I have is for map correction.
so my question is how can I up date my poi?
is this something I have to do in home?

thanks.

Does your model have Manage POI's-->Add POI-->select category-->choose point on map or latitude/longitude?

no I don't have that option. when I go under "show poi" I can see the folder (red light cameras) but when I go into the map correction I can't add the spot of the new camera, I see all the other poi that are default. I can't see the ones that I've added. which is the folder I'm trying to add this spot happens to be apart of.

I'm on app: 7.5
maps: v715.1712
don't know if that makes any difference tho.

Last edited:
I don't own the ONE, but see if you can go to Change Preferences -> Manage POIs -> Add POI then select Category that you want to add to.

Ask a Question