2 mile warning

When useing north america map v665 ,I do not get a 2 mile warning , Useing other maps are no problem , so I know its not my unit .Has any one else noticed this .Thanks Mike

Are you on the expressway or driving 60+ mph? I have my "warning" connected to my speed and I only get the 2 mile warning when I'm on the expressway.

I use the Next turn arrow at the bottom left, never miss a single exit/turn since.

Thanks guys for the replys . Of the 3 maps I am useing all from the cd up grade that came out app. 4 months ago. North America v665 dosnt give the 2 mile warning . New england and mid Atlantic reg v 665 dosnt give the 2 mile warning . NY,VT,NH,ME,RI,CT,MA,NJ ,v665 ,gives the 2 mile warning. All from same cd . For what its worth I am useing a 2 gig card but I dont feel this should matter. Thanks

2 mile

If you mean the status bar every thing is checked but , remaining time and current time . I am thinking more of a map problem ?

I 'm using the 6.65 North America maps on a 2GB card and get the "2 mile warning" on interstate highways around NC and SC with no problems.

Ask a Question