Your RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver cannot be used with the current map

If your TomTom 930T is saying this, then most likely your receiver is a European model (if you're in the States) and visa versa if your in Europe.

I found that out after hours fiddling with mine and on hold with TomTom support. They emailed me a way bill for FedEx and I sent them the EU model. They're supposed to send me the US one.

I'm holding my breath!

Last edited:
If your TomTom 930T is saying this, then most likely your receiver is a European model (if you're in the States) and visa versa if your in Europe.

I found that out after hours fiddling with mine and on hold with TomTom support. They emailed me a way bill for FedEx and I sent them the EU model. They're supposed to send me the US one.

I'm holding my breath!

Where do you buy your 930T,, just wondering..

Have you since received the North American version of the RDS-TMC antenna for the TT 930 ?

I have a similar problem with this unit.... I purchased in Germany with an antenna (worked perfectly) just to find out that that antenna (4VOO....) only works in Europe.

I have since been trying to get a North American antenna from TT... no luck, but found an on-line shop in the USA, where I ordered the 9VOO.080 , which is supposed to be delivered today.

Which antenna is working on your GO 930 ?

Where appr are you located ? I am in the greater Toronto area...

I bought the GO 930T over an on-line store in Germany where I am traveling frequently. It was timely shipped to an address in Germany and the unit incl. the antenna worked flawlessly. Quite impressive.... rather frustrating here in Canada

Ask a Question