Xl 350 tm

I am thinking of getting one these because of the life time traffic and map updates.
right now they are on sale for $99.99 which is the same price for buying the life time update for my 325 XL.
Thought buying the new one and selling the 325 XL,maybe $50 or whatever it'll bring.

Is it worth getting life time maps? I think it would.
About how could I get for it?

Moving from a 325 to a 350 may be a bit of a shock (and not the good kind). The 350 "EasyMenu" system has a lot fewer options than what you've grown accustomed to with the 325. Since you no doubt already have some expectations about how these things should work, I think you'd be happier with a 340TM instead of the 350TM.

Prices are nearly identical in the $135 range or less. Google is your friend. Oddly, I've seen the XXL540TM (5" screen) for even less lately.

I was in the same boat. I just started using a 350TM, but had been using a 140s.

I wasn't sure about the easy menu, but apparently it's gotten some updates since it first came out. Specifically, several features that had been removed are now included.

Your best bet would be to try one out in the store to see if there's anything missing that you normally would use.

I'm happy with the easy menu I've been using. It does everything I need it to.

Ask a Question