will soon own a 730

Hi everyone, I will soon be the proud owner of a Go 730 (refurb)!

I browsed through these forums a bit before posting this and found out you can upgrade the 720 to a 730, which means I could have saved a few bucks (oh well). Just out of curiosity, are there any hardware differences between the 720 and 730? In the pictures that I've found online, they seem to be slightly different colors.

Also, what tips/tricks/warnings do current owners have? What are the important threads that I should look at when it comes to doing upgrades installing apps etc? what are some must have apps?

Cheers

Use Windows Explorer to make a full back up of the device before you do anything else, save this back up to your PC and if possible removable media such as a DVD.

As for the differences between the x20 and x30 devices, its all software although the x30 does sport a different menu colour scheme which cannot be applied to the x20 units - Mike

Ask a Question