Are new maps soon?

IJC

Just upgraded to a GO 550 Live and received it today... but I think new maps are due out any day! Anyone confirm that this is right?

If so I will hang on to get the new maps :)

Welcome to TTF.

All the European maps that probably should have been released on or about May 15th were delayed until June 5th or 6th, as I remember as TT had to create 'zoned' maps to fit most models.

So, three months from June 5th would still be well within your 30-day window if you just got your unit today.

I'd wait for a while before going for the LMG.

Map, Awaiting With Bated Breath

Can't believe it's almost 3mos since 850 map. Interesting to see how long it takes for a couple of "other item" map share changes (exit roat with wrong highway #; still telling me I am travelling toward a road when exit was 3 miles back) to publish.

:p

New Map

I got the new 855 map today. Because I had logged on to see if an updated map was available it was only offering the 850 map. It took a quick call to Support who the had to make the new map available to me.
They said because I had logged on last week the Map Guaratee had automatically enabled against the 850 map

I bought my GO 550 on 28/08 and activated the LMG which gave me the 850 version, so I was rather disappointed to get an email from TT just 5 days later proudly informing me that a new map was available! I was about to email TT support to ask if I could get the newer map, however I thought I'd try the LMG again since I was within 30 days and surprisingly it worked! I now have version 855 installed, so I managed to get two free map updates :)

Welcome to TTF.

Ever heard the expression, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"? :D

Applies to you...................

Now, make an Explorer backup, not Home, of your unit's contents, especially the map folder.

Ask a Question