What is this screen? Do you see anything wrong here?

Ok So I thought I have given up on the TT go720 ever since it just failed on me after a format.
I ran into this screen by pressing the power button and holding it for 10 seconds. Do you see anything out of the ordinary?

I am concerned with the part that says, startup mode: Sleep. Weird.
I don't ever get the yellow scrolling bar at the bottom when connecting the TT to my home or when I disconnect.
Also, when I turn the TT on, I get a screen with a SD card and a red X on it. No the Circle with the white X on it.

jihxmp.jpg

That screen looks fine to me, it sounds like you have messed up the files on the device, do you have a backup of the device? if so I would format the unit then re-install the backup. If you don't have a backup its still possible to get the device working but will involve the purchase of a map (unless the map folder is still intact)
If you do fancy recovering the software download the latest Navcore for your device by clicking 8,351 the blue bit, then extract the files/ folders to the device using WinRar - Mike

My screen matches just about everything you have except for the SD card capacity and some other things like battery boot voltage, but my startup mode does also say sleep, which is normal. The problems lays with the installation of your NavCore. It was either installed incorrectly or is corrupted.

Ask a Question