Well update to none charging 510

Ok I put my unit on home charger yesterday for the 4 hours or so, cleaned connections, reset th device, hit power and the thing actually came on, but battery was still in red and dieing fast, I jst happen to put pressure on top of unit and saw it say "charging" yippy lol so I either had to put a book or something heavy on top of unit or as I was looking around found a rubber band around it, so I left it like that all night, and by morning it was all charged, took it to truck to see if car charger could be same way, well I only got it to say charging for a few seconds but of course I was driving so it was kinda tuff to figure something out, but I did make. The the hour drive with it on and battery was still in green, so I am still going to try my hardest to return this one but if I can't any other suggstions on how to get a connection?????????????????????????????????????? thanks
Emmet

figured it out, all I had to do is wedge a folded up piece of paper between suction cub mount and accuall gps, not ideal for something that you were told works perfect but if Ican't "convince them to take it back" I guess Iwill live LOL

Ask a Question