Voices Missing or Not Found

I just got a XXL 540-TM to replace my previous model, which was a One 140S. I was disappointed to find that my new model was missing the "Dave" computer voice, which was my favorite voice. I followed the instructions in another thread to download the Dave voice and install it on my TomTom.

When I look at my device through TomTom Home, Manage Your Navigation Device, I can see the Dave voice. However, I can't choose it on the TomTom itself. (The only options are Richard, Bonnie and Lori.) Also, I've completely lost the Susan voice. There seems to be plenty of room on my device, so I'm not sure what happened.

Does anyone know what's going on? And is there a way to restore my software so I can get Susan back, even if I can't get Dave? (I did a backup but evidently my backup was overwritten because my backup is the same as my current system - I can't choose Dave or find Susan.)

Thanks,
Karen

Last edited:
2d or 3d mode

not sure about this one but when i change the view to 3d mode i was able to change the vehicle but not in 2d ? just not sure if this applies to changing voices if the same rule applies .

Ask a Question