used my rds traffic receiver for the first time today

and i have to say its awesome....i planned out my route for my parents house 40 miles away...and right away i received a message about some traffic..so i told it to take me the next fastest way and it did perfectly...i know the routes very well but wanted to see what it suggested and it was dead on...then on my way back around 9:00 i figured thered be nothing going on but wanted to see anyway and right away it came up with a warning...sure enough there was an accident closing down the right lane in the exact spot the 720 said it would be..i have been extremely happy with all aspects of tomtom, the nav, customer service, and functionality of its programs, even though i get the out of nowhere shutdowns sometimes...my previous nav was an alpine blackbird and i know realize how horrible it was

Cool. I used mine for the first time in a month in Dallas the other day, and liked it a lot.

Ask a Question