Updating Map Shares with Home

TomTom Model(s)
730 GO
Is there anyway to have TomTom Home update all installed maps with share information? I appear to be only able to update the currently active map on my Go730.

BJ

Is there anyway to have TomTom Home update all installed maps with share information? I appear to be only able to update the currently active map on my Go730.

BJ

It will install only the map in your unit and the country where you live. Maybe others can confirm this.

Do you have more than one map on your 730 (such as one on internal and 1 on sdhc card..or more than 1 in a storage location?

Then use Home's emulator (Operate my unit) to Manage maps-->switch maps and then go back and update my unit a second time.

(Or switch maps using the same method on the unit itself before connecting to Home).

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking, but having seen enough of TomTom it appears they use our shared corrections only for their own benefit, if you get my drift, you can now order your new map.

Worse still there's no guarantee the GPS won't lead you down the same dead end as before, sure made me feel like a stupid moron but if it makes you feel any better I'm pretty sure I submitted a decent amount of these corrections before the light of truth befell down on me.

Last edited:

Ask a Question