update interupted

TomTom Model(s)
start 20
I am currently trying to update my tomtom start 20 i have linked it into the computer and so and it starts to dwonload the software/updates when the process suffers and interuption. it will now not restart the download. I have been on q&a's and its said that if you clear your cache from your tom tom support application the download will resume. On my tomtom support appliction i am unable to click the settings tab to clear them. All the other tabs are highlighted apart from the one i want which is the settings tab!!!! PLEASE HELP its driving me nuts lol

You can manually clear the cache by deleting the cache files. If your configuration looks like mine in terms of paths (you did not specify your operating system), you will find the cache here, in a 'hidden' folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\{yourname}\Local Settings\Application Data\TomTom\HOME3\cache

Ask a Question