Unable to update

Try resetting the unit by holding the power button for about 10 seconds and reconnect again.

Don't really know what to tell you, then. It certainly will shut down when the battery goes flat.

Thought you had a 540 model...........it doesn't have a reset button. The way to reset those models is by holding the power button for 10 seconds. Which obviously doesn't work in your case.

Thought you had a 540 model...........it doesn't have a reset button. The way to reset those models is by holding the power button for 10 seconds. Which obviously doesn't work in your case.

I have a XL350M. Can I press reset?

I have a XL350M. Can I press reset?
Absolutely -- the little one underneath. We all thought you had a different model.

I'm DONE!

I've done everything possible to get this thing to work. Still getting the same data.chk error and now getting "We're sorry but an error has occurred during the use of HOME on your computer" message.

This is my first GPS and I'm done! I'm taking this think back and switching to a GARMIN!!

SOOOO sick of this!

I've done everything possible to get this thing to work. Still getting the same data.chk error and now getting "We're sorry but an error has occurred during the use of HOME on your computer" message.

This is my first GPS and I'm done! I'm taking this think back and switching to a GARMIN!!

SOOOO sick of this!

I'm SOOOO sick of this too. I bought mine for christmas and cannot install any new maps....have been trying for a week now doing all sort of troubleshooting and keep getting error messages. I'M RETURNING...SO DONE ...this is ridiculous!

I'm with you two. I spent 6 hours over 3 nights dealing with support.
Anytime I hooked my unit to the computer to update......problems.
Did everything tech support suggest and got a snotty "well this is technology and it doesn't last forever" 1 year old unit. RIDICULOUS!!
All the supervisor was willing to offer was a $10 off a new unit as a "loyal customer"
Told him keep it and the paperweight I bought. Going to Garmin.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just picked up a Garmin 1450LMT. Great unit and no problems running & updating it. Highly recommend!!

Ask a Question