Unable to pair TT1XL with BlackBerry 7100g

BB7100g sees the TT1XL and connects to it. TT1XL sees the BB7100g but says "Blackberry 7100g The required features for the phone are not available." Anyone know what features are missing, and missing from the phone or the TT1XL? And how can you get around it? I've e-mailed TT support, but they have not responded - I guess they are overwhelmed.

There have been issues with Bluetooth+Blackberry+TomTom. I have a Pearl (8100) and I had to update my BlackBerry firmware to one that was released on a different carrier from Italy, I believe. My Blackberry's still in English and everything.

Some people have been able to connect by not using the default listed phones but going in and selecting 'other phone' on the tomtom (I think that's the text but don't quote me) and have entered custom connection strings or modified slightly the existing connection string.

Try the blackberry forums (pinstack, etc) and maybe try a google search on tomtom and BlackBerry or your model #. You should be able to type in my model # or pearl and get some info as well.

It works great with the traffic and other tomtom plus services like weather. my traffic subsription ran out but it worked well when it did.

let us know how it goes.

Ask a Question