TYRE / Google Earth

TomTom Model(s)
One 3rd Edition
I did this once but cannot figure it out again. I have several points in google earth saved under "My Places." I want to get these into TYRE to save them as a POI file (OV2). I thought TYRE would retrieve these automatically.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I don't even care if I have to add them to TYRE manually.

Thanks,
Doug

easiest way IMHO is to save the my places as a .kml file somewhere on your computer where you can find it. download poiedit at PoiEdit - Main. open the .kml file in poiedit and save as an ov2 with a name of your choice.

easiest way IMHO is to save the my places as a .kml file somewhere on your computer where you can find it. download poiedit at PoiEdit - Main. open the .kml file in poiedit and save as an ov2 with a name of your choice.

That is exactly what I tried to do with TYRE. I already have them in KML files. Perfect! I'll give that a try with PoiEdit.

Thanks,
Doug

Ask a Question