TT1 Carrying Case......What do you use?

TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom 1 LE
I have been looking for a case for the TT 1. The ones in Best Buys seem, well too thin. I would like to find a "Clam Shell" case, has anyone had any luck in their local stores finding one?

Thanks,

Jim

You might check on Ebay. I got a nice leather case for my One, shipped from the UK. (Although I don't see my case presently for sale there.)

I went with the TomTom case

I bought the gray nylon TomTom case with the zipper (the one that sells for approximately $20). It's got some stiffness to it, and the GPS fits very securely in it. I like that the case is low profile--I can easily fit the case in my coat pocket or glove compartment.

No complaints.

Try this one out

I was looking for a case for it and thought $20 to $25 was ridiculous for a wrist strap carrying case. So I realized the Blackberry phone is simular in size and the cases are usually leather and fit on your belt securely. GUESS WHAT, check this link !

http://www.cellphoneshop.net/lecapocaforb.html

A leather case for under 10 bucks including shipping! Not sure how long the price will last. It took about 10 days to get here and fits my TomTom ONE perfect. I just needed to put some thin foam inside one part to protect the screen.

Gregg,

That is a sweet case and a great price, that may be the way to go.. I went out today at all the usual places that sell TT looking for a case, all sold out..
But I did find at Office Depot screen protectors (4) for ~$10 (2) 3.5 and (2) 4.3, anti-glare easy by Navigon....I can always cut down the two larger ones when I need them..

Thanks,
Jim

I ended up going to Target and found the one that Wiley has. I couldn't find the other Denali (hard side), but this one is what I was looking for the TT just slips in and has semi-hard sides and front and back. Great case for $4.49.

Thanks to everyone that replied with what they use..

Jim

Ask a Question