TT one-3rd question on features

ok-just bought as a basic gps it from Buy.com like everyone else. Have a Garmin 650 also but figured I'd check out the TT since the price was right. Anyway 2 things are annoying me:

1-everytime I turn it on it plots a route home and I can't find a way of stopping it.
2-I can't seem to mark my current location as a favorite. It will only let me input an address.

I can't seem to find instructions on the above. What am I missing or is it just the way it is? Sorry for the silly question but I'm not really gps saavy and I've been spending alot of time with the TT. TIA

Dave

ok-just bought as a basic gps it from Buy.com like everyone else. Have a Garmin 650 also but figured I'd check out the TT since the price was right. Anyway 2 things are annoying me:

1-everytime I turn it on it plots a route home and I can't find a way of stopping it.
2-I can't seem to mark my current location as a favorite. It will only let me input an address.

I can't seem to find instructions on the above. What am I missing or is it just the way it is? Sorry for the silly question but I'm not really gps saavy and I've been spending alot of time with the TT. TIA

Dave

For point 1 ... Navigate to-->Recent Destination-->(home) Delete

You should be able to select your "current GPS location" as an option for the favorite:

* Here is the TomTom ONE owner's manual: Owner's Manual

* On the left hand side are the chapter....select the chapter on Favorites and scroll to page #20....it describes how you can select current GPS position

Thanks Birdman and dhn. Interesting that it will automatically default back to the last destination at startup unless deleted. I'll read through the manual and see if the feature can be turned off.

Dave

Ask a Question