3rd Party Apps question

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom one XL
If I install tripmaster or suntime what will I lose on my xl? and is there anything that can be done to prevent losing anything when installing these apps.

TIA

You don't have to loose anything! You just can't have it all at the same time. Search for "TTMenu" in these forums and you will find a ton of useful info on this very topic. I have at least four 3rd party software modules running on my XL One with the ability to switch back and fourth between "standard" and "custom" menu setups. It is also worth a look at "TT Menu Maker" which allows you to manipulate your custom menus and how they apear on your screen. There are times (though not often) that I do like the newer features that do not get displayed when using the 3rd party stuff, but when I need them, they are only a few screen clicks away. Good luck and have fun customizing your TT !
P.S. I am still a newbie here and have not got the "linking" thing down, or I would have just linked you to the software discussions I mentioned,, Sorry!
It is not a bad idea to practice using the search function anyway :)

Last edited:
If I install tripmaster or suntime what will I lose on my xl? and is there anything that can be done to prevent losing anything when installing these apps.

TIA

On the surface, it does look like you'll lose some of the Navcore7 features by installing this. However, as 1XL-on-XR650L says, look at my writeup on using a program called MenuTT and you'll be able to switch between the default TomTom menu and the 'custom' menu that contains the tripmaster and suntime icons.
>>> Direct Link to My MenuTT Usage Instructions <<<

Ask a Question