TT GO 930 and SD card

That link just gives me the Cspeech files. My whole map file has become corrupted. I have deleted from both the device and from Home files on the PC and Latest Map Guarantee has allowed me to download again. 4 hours 58 mins to go. Gosh.

Make sure you have a directly connected computer, not a wireless connection. That causes issues with large downloads, like maps.

Easiest thing is to get an 8GB SD card, and move everything to the card. That way you'll have no issues not fitting cspeech files, etc. All the map files are in mydocuments\tomtom\home\download\complete\map. So if you need the cspeech files you could download them from there too.

If those zips are bad, you should delete them and HOME will re-download. Home's server remembers what maps were authorized on your email address and lets you download them an unlimited amount of times within a year.

Ask a Question